14 March 2008

Persistance


Seth Godin has a great quote about Persistance on his blog.


"Persistence isn't using the same tactics over and over. That's just annoying. Persistence is having the same goal over and over."


This is perfect and can be applied to not only Marketing and Sales, but to life. This fits perfectly with my blog. Be diligent with your goals, not what you are doing to achieve it. You need to change your tactics along the way.

So, one of my goals is to spend more time with my family (not easy with my current job and responsibilities). But, when I do something to achieve that goal and fail, I'm not persistant and do the same thing again to achieve it, I change my tactic. I am persistant with my desire to achieve my goal.

So Strive on with Diligence and be persistant with your goals.

No comments: