13 February 2009

Friday Music


I love to share new music. I love it when someone hears something I'm playing and says 'That's cool, who is it'. And when I tell them, they say 'I've never heard of them'. So I will be sharing my musical tastes every Friday (or almost every Friday). You may have heard these groups or songs and that's OK, it just mean that you're musically advanced :-) . If not, well, this is your chance to broaden your musical tastes. Just click on each song below. Enjoy.

Ben Harper Diamonds On the Inside

Grateful Dead - Franklin's Tower

Joss Stone - Tell Me 'Bout It

Natalie Merchant - Baby I lLove You - Son Of A Preacher Man

Os Mutantes - A Minah Menina

Reel Big Fish - Hungry Like The Wolf

She and Him - Sweet Darlin'

The Police - Murder By Numbers

The The - Soul Catcher

Umphrey's McGee - Wine, Women and Song

No comments: