17 February 2009

Get the bus off of me


What is wrong with people! Ok, now that I got that out I feel better. I won't go into details, but I felt like I was thrown under the bus by someone this week. If you don't know the phrase, click here for an urban dictionary explanation.

I've had time to think about it (long commutes). Why do people do that? I believe it stems from insecurity. If someone is secure with themselves, they would not do this this as their own personal internal strength would not allow them to act/react this way. But insecurities bring out the worst in some people.

I'm fine with the situation, because I am secure with myself. I only feel sadness and pity for the person who tried to throw me under the bus. Note to person, the tire tracks are not real and wash right off.

No comments: